Eric wanted his website to be functional but fun, professional but with pops of colour that catch the eye. Above all, he wanted it to be easy to navigate and encourage people to get in touch with him. Take a look at his clean, uncluttered, cool website right here: ericdavismagic.com.
Thank you so much for my great website. It was a pleasure to work with you and your team. Everyone was very kind and professional from start to finish!
We had a few Skype meetings face to face to make sure we were on the same page with design concept and what was expected from both of us. I thought it was going to be so stressful with all the info I needed to get over to them. BUT they made it very easy, sending me instructions/ideas/concepts for each phase to guide me to get the info over to them. Once I had that, then they sent more in little chucks so it was not so overwhelming. It was SRESS-FREE.
I am very pleased with my website! If I need anything in the future, I will go to Colette and her team. They understand family and children entertainment so understand what people want to see when hiring a family and children's magician.
Well, enough writing. Going to go answer all my leads from my new website! A WEBSITE that works for me!
Do you want to improve your website to get more bookings?
Click the button below to get in touch to talk about your plans for your new website.
What we did:
- Creation of website design made to meet the client's specifications
- Addition of call-to-action buttons and widgets that match the client's brand
- Content population and formatting on website pages
- Optimisation of website content that is in accordance with Google's best practices
- Application of on-page SEO throughout the entire site for local keywords
- Addition of tracking code to monitor website performance
- Sitemap submission to search engines
- Training provided to maintain and update website, as well as to track website performance
- Autoresponder series setup, integration and training to optimise offline conversions
Try for yourself:
See Eric's professional website right here: