Offering birthday party entertainment for kids and families for five years now, David decided to take his kids entertaining passion to the next level by having a website of his own. He wanted “something simple” with “bright, vibrant colors” and “pictures of kids having fun”, “something that will pop up and get found easily on a Google search for kids entertainers in [his] areas”. His main aim for the website: “When a mum looks at the site, [she must think] ‘I want him.'”
With this goal in mind, Muse Website Design came up with a child-friendly website that still communicates ‘professional.’ See it for yourself right here: thatsmagic.org
My new website is awesome. I could never have done this on my own. There’s so much little details that make it stand out from the others. You really know how to structure it to a specific audience & made it easy to navigate. It’s worth every penny. Thanks Colette! – David
Do you want to have a new website built?
Click the button below to get in touch to talk about your plans for your new website.
What we did:
- Website design built with client specifications and branding in mind
- Autoresponder series setup, integration and training to optimise off-line conversions
- Customized call to action buttons and widgets to match the brand
- Website pages population and optimisation that match Google’s best-practices guidelines
- On-page SEO optimisation throughout site for local search keywords
- Sitemap submission to search engines
- Tracking code addition for website performance monitoring
- Training provided to maintain and update website, as well as to track performance
Try for yourself:
Go to thatsmagic.org and see David’s clean, bold, and inviting website.