Looking to be recognised by his name and not just as "that guy who we saw last year", Glen decided to relaunch his character with a fresh and vibrant website that attracts bookers and showcases his services with less text clutter and more eye-catching images. He aimed for a website that's fun yet professional and would lead potential clients to "actively seek [his] services." Working with Muse Website Design, Glen got a website that is faithful to his vision. See it right here: rosspresto.co.uk.
Do you want to have a new website built?
Click the button below to get in touch to talk about your plans for your new website.
What we did:
- Website design according to the client's specifications
- Creation and addition of call-to-action buttons and widgets that match the client's brand
- Content population of website pages and optimisation in accordance with Google's best practices
- Sitemap submission to search engines
- On-page SEO throughout the entire website for local keywords
- Addition of tracking code for monitoring website performance
- Training provided to maintain and update website and track performance
- Autoresponder series setup, integration and training to optimise off-line conversions
Try for yourself:
Have a look at rosspresto.co.uk to see Glen's easy-to-navigate, easy-on-the-eyes website.