Louise's vision is "to be the best entertainer [she] can be, operating at the top end of the market." Knowing that a website is "a tool to gain bookings," Louise chose to work with Muse Website Design to come up with her first website that aims to "build trust and brand awareness, bring in booking enquiries, and help ensure that [she is] presenting a professional face to [her] business."
See her lovely, clean website right here: pompomkidsparties.co.uk.
Just a quick note to say how happy I am with my new website. It looks so professional and you 100% got what I was looking for.
Now I’ve had a little time to see the site in action, I’m so pleased that you steered me in the right direction—experience really does count.
The key images and buttons on my site are driving lots of enquiries and I’m getting a great response. I’m especially delighted in the way you’ve used the few images I had to maximum effect and your understanding of what my client is looking for has made all the difference.
Thanks again for an amazing job and for being so quick to respond when I got in touch. I’ll definitely be recommending you to everyone.
Do you want to have a new website built?
Click the button below to get in touch to talk about your plans for your new website.
What we did
- Website design created with the client's brand and specifications in mind
- Addition of content to website pages and optimisation of this content in accordance with Google's best practices
- Addition of customised call-to-action buttons and widgets that match the client's brand
- On-page SEO throughout the website for local search keywords
- Addition of tracking code for the monitoring of website performance
- Submission of sitemap to search engines
- Training on how to maintain and update website
- Training on how to track website performance and optimise off-line conversions
- Creation, setup and integration of an autoresponder series
Try for yourself
Take a tour of Louise's neat website here: