With a website that he specifically asked to look good when viewed both on mobiles and on desktops, Joe aims to "develop a brand that truly spans [all ages]." "Being an all-ages entertainer who doesn't feel too kiddy at an adult show or too over-the-head at a kids show," Joe wanted a website with a whimsical look and a retro feel, something that would—in his own words—be his wingman, calling card, round-the-clock secretary, and booking agent rolled into one.
The result? See it right here: www.oklahomamagicacademy.com
The best thing about using Colette for my website is that she already knows what works for my business. Any other web designer would need to be taught exactly what works and doesn't work for our business or be led step by step through the process. What you get with Colette is somebody you can trust to make the right decision about your website. She made it easy to make simple tweaks and customization to suit my style. It's one of the cheapest ways to increase your business image. For me it was the cost of 4-6 parties. I know I'll get at least that from the site in the first year. Invest in yourself and use Colette because she is a performer herself who's married to another performer and they KNOW marketing. Thanks Colette!
Do you want to have a new website built?
Click the button below to get in touch to talk about your plans for your new website.
What we did:
- Website design faithful to the client's specifications
- Customized call-to-action buttons and widgets to match the client's brand
- Content population of website pages and optimisation in accordance with Google's best practices
- Sitemap submission to search engines
- On-page SEO throughout the entire website for local keywords
- Tracking code addition for monitoring website performance
- Training provided to maintain and update website
- Training provided to track website performance
- Autoresponder series setup, integration and training to optimise off-line conversions
Try for yourself:
Visit www.oklahomamagicacademy.com and see Joe's website that would make his bookers feel "excited that they found [him] and even more excited at the chance to have [him] out to their event."