Adam and Emma wanted a website that looks "professional but fun, bright and colorful, engaging and easy to navigate." They also wanted one that looks a little out of the ordinary to set Kaleidoscope Parties apart. Here's what Muse Website Design came up with: kaleidoscopeparties.co.uk
Do you want to have a new website built?
Click the button below to get in touch to talk about your plans for your new website.
What we did:
- Website design made to meet the client's specifications and match their brand
- Population of website pages
- Optimisation of website pages that match Google’s best-practices guidelines
- Creation and addition of customized call to action buttons and widgets
- On-page SEO optimisation throughout the site for local search keywords
- Submission of sitemap to search engines
- Addition of tracking code to monitor website performance
- Training provided to maintain and update website, and to track performance
- Autoresponder series setup and integration
- Training to optimise off-line conversions
Try for yourself:
See Adam and Emma's website that's not only easy on the eyes but also easily viewable on phones and tablets.