With his customers in mind, Mike envisioned a website that will make his bookers "feel comfortable almost like they know [him] even if it's their first encounter". We worked with Mike to achieve this fun-looking and friendly website: www.dazzletheclown.co.uk.
I would like to say a ‘Huge Thank You’ to Colette and her team for my wonderful new website. I’m thrilled with it and it has already produced far better results than my previous outdated site.
Colette and her team offered a selection of site designs and after some market research, I chose the one that was most suitable for my needs. After an initial meeting with Colette, I knew she was at the top of her game and I couldn’t wait to get started.
From start to finish, every design detail was explained with the help of wonderful, visual explainer videos and Colette was always on hand to give extra help and advice.
What I love most about my site is that I am able to make updates, whether it be new photos, testimonials or additional information, myself, immediately.
I will most certainly recommend Colette and Muse Website Design to my colleagues and friends and if you are looking for a fantastic, up-to-date, high-performing website, then I know you’d have to search for a very long time before you got the help and service that you have with these guys.
Do you want to have a new website built?
Click the button below to get in touch to talk about your plans for your new website.
What we did
- Website design created with the client's specifications and brand in mind
- Addition and formatting of content on website pages
- Optimisation of website pages that match Google’s best-practices guidelines
- Creation and addition of call to action buttons and widgets that match the client's brand
- On-page SEO optimisation throughout the site for local search keywords
- Addition of tracking code to monitor website performance
- Submission of sitemap to search engines
- Training on how to maintain and update website, track performance, and optimise off-line conversions
- Autoresponder series setup and integration
Try for yourself
Take a peek at Mike's now more dazzling website: