Websites for Kids Entertainers
I build websites for children’s entertainers.
My sites come with a back-end system that runs a nurture sequence for your prospects to move them towards booking you.
This system has been tried and split tested over 8 years in my own business and it works.
I know what mums want and what they want to buy.
My sites are optimised with this in mind and along strong call to actions lead to great conversions.
When someone buys a website, they get their hand held through every aspect of the design process.
- E-book on what photographs work and how to get them
- E-book on copy writing that works for children’s entertainment sites – blueprint of what to write and why
- Step-by-step tuition on how to put together an autoresponder series with examples so that you can create an autoresponder for their market
- Google analytics installed
- Full training (with videos) on how to edit/amend your site on completion. Training showing how to change copy, add testimonials, video, pictures etc.
- Super fast cloud hosting
- Regular backups and updates to keep your site secure
Have a look at the case studies and testimonials and you will only see very happy people.
Monthly website package that takes care of all your website needs
Your website is uniquely designed to your specifications, making your website the envy of other kids entertainers.
All of the this for an on boarding deposit of £450 followed by a monthly payment £75 pcm for as long as you choose to keep the site.
£75 per month
What other Kids Entertainers are saying...
My new website is awesome. I could never have done this on my own. There's so much little details that make it stand out from the others. You really know how to structure it to a specific audience & made it easy to navigate. It's worth every penny. Thanks Colette!
- David THAT'S MAGIC
Within 24 hours of the site being live we had our first onsite visitor move all the way from interested to booked. The step-by-step process that Colette took us through to reach this point was, while sometimes arduous, well worth the time invested.
- Keith BIG IDEA BALLOONS
Together we build a website that gets you bookings
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Are you considering a new website for your kids entertainment but have questions?I'd love to talk to you and answer all the questions you may have! We set up an initial meeting via phone or Skype to answer all the questions you may have. Together we work out what your needs are and see if we are a match for you. Best of all - It's totally FREE and there are no strings attached. Get in touch today 🙂
- When you feel that we are a match and you'd like to possibly get your kids entertainer website built by me, we meet again to answer any further questions you may have. We also look at what you'd like your new design to look like and what it needs to achieve. Together we draw up a wire frame that will form the starting place of your new website design. I, together with my design team, use your website wire frame and layout, images, graphics and colours and put together 5 - 6 website mock-ups for your consideration. You feed back on the designs, request alterations and amendments and only once you are 100% happy with your design, do we move to the next step.
- I provide you with guidance and templates on how to write the content for your website that will tell people visiting your website what you do in such a way that it gets them to want you. Your approved designed then gets built on a test platform as a interactive website where we add your content and images.
- Together we write an emotive emails series to get you more bookings from people visiting your website. My team and I add this to your website so that it runs on auto pilot. All you need to do is tell them when you are available and take the bookings. The rest of the work gets done for you.
- You get the training you need to be able to add pictures,testimonials and pages on your website yourself so you don't have to rely on anyone to keep your website up to date. This puts you in full control of your website.
- Tab 6 content goes here.